Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

June 11th. 2145 Second Era. A Monday.
1:30am.

Shadows ran over the rooftops, hidden from the various vendors in the busy markets underneath. The traders in the market were mostly drug-dealers, arms-dealers and other illegal and shady businesses. A figure, fast and agile, ran in front of the shadowy men. It almost looked like he was running away from the shadows, and that wasn't far from the truth either.
One of the shadowy men lifted a hand that held holding a gun, pointing at the perused. One bullet was released from the gun, bursting through the cold air towards the hunted man. But something strange happened just before the bullet hit, the man swirled around and dodged the bullet while he pulled his own gun and fired towards his pursuers. One after one fell under for the surprise attack until it was only two men standing.
"You won't get away, Eighteen!" The pursuer shouted to the hunted man. ''Stand down now and you won't be hurt. If you don't you'll be hunted down by the Organization, and then you won't live until next year.'' The hunted holstered his gun and walked towards the pursuer, who raised his own gun towards the man. The air became electric as the two of them stared at each other before the hunter opened his mouth again and spoke. "I have orders to kill you, Shadow! But I have no intentions to kill a friend." There was a small tone of sadness in the hunter's voice as he lowered the gun and turned away. A vague smile over the ''Shadow's'' face as he drew a knife.
"To bad, I do not see you as a friend." He said and threw it into the back of the hunter's head. The hunter fell onto the roof of the house they was standing on. Just as the dead body hit the ''ground'' the Shadow said: "I have a name. And that is Gaz." The sky became darker and clouded as Gaz jumped down into an ally, wall-jumping style.

I can't see the end of this endless street. Illegal businesses and the other shit like that; prostitution, drug dealing and underground fight clubs. All of this is something I can live with, but when the dealers and importers get a bit to close to a war and the police order a shakedown on the more troubled areas it tends to be a hell of a place to be.

Anyway, my life so far has been a living hell. I can't remember my childhood, nothing more than ten years ago. All I can remember is that I was taken away from my parents at the age of ten to a company that said they would enhance my chances to survive. You see, I had a rear disease that killed me very slowly and if I hadn't been cured, I would have been dead right now. But thanks to the company's medical-tech unit and some highly advanced implants that makes me react much faster than other humans and I'm more physical developed than them as well.
They cured me, but here was a downside with it. I had to join the Organization as one of their Shadows, one of their assassins. I didn't like it at first, but after many years of training and evolving I finally saw ''the light'' and became the perfect killer. I was granted the name 'Eighteen' since I was the eighteenth Shadow, the perfect Shadow. I do not know why 'Eighteen' was called the perfect Shadow, since it came new ones after me.

I would say that I hate the Organization. I hate everything they stand for, the fact that they take in children with special needs and turn them into coldblooded killers make me sick. And that is why I left them. I couldn't stand to take orders from the leaders anymore, and that is also the reason for the other Shadows started to hunt me. The men I killed just a few minutes away were Alpha, Magus and the one who spared my life was 'Seventeen'. I didn't know the guy, but he knew me. Almost every other Shadow knew who I am, but that is only a good thing for me. Now they know what will happen to them if they stand up against me.
The dirty air around me smelled of corruption and filthy humans, trying to get through another day.
I had to laugh as I saw two drunks fight over the last bottle of booze. You might not find it as fun as I do, but you haven't gone through the same things I have as well.
"What about thinking of me in front of the fireplace dressed as a stormtrooper saying 'Hi there! Welkum to Mythbusters!' "
Nice, nice! Knall historie dette da! Kan jeg få lov å rette litt på teksten din? Jeg gjør det likevel, så kan du jo bare overse det om du ikke liker det.

"One of the shadowy men lifted a hand that held holding a gun, pointing at the perused."

One of the shady men held up a gun, pointing at the pursued.

Der er noen slike feil gjennom teksten din, men jeg klarer helt klart å se for meg det du prøver å formidle. Og jeg liker det!

Noen spesiell inspirasjon bak dette prosjektet?

Play&stay up!!
I don't start trouble.. I finish it!
Kul historie, gleder meg til neste Chapter! =)
How far will you go to save someone you love? Sometimes, its better not to know.
@Dr. Madnar.
Hadde funka det... Tenkte ikke så mye på det mens jeg skreiv, men takker for tipset ;)
Er klar over små feilene, men er litt for lat til å rette på dem...

@Sicktrick:
Takker. Neste del kommer om ikke allt for lenge ;)
"What about thinking of me in front of the fireplace dressed as a stormtrooper saying 'Hi there! Welkum to Mythbusters!' "

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!