Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

11th June. 2145 Second era.
A Monday.
1:03pm.

The sunlight burned me in my eyes, forcing me to wake up. My body felt like a piece of marble, stiff and heavy. Placing on foot outside of my bed, the cold floor felt... Well cold against my bare feet. Shrugging as I rose, placing one foot in front of the other towards the bathroom. The mirror reflected me, I looked like shit. My half-long dark hair had become oily, and my face was sweat after the pursuit last night. Tired eyes glazed back at me, amber eyes that burned with an intensity that was almost inhuman. I had large black circles under my eyes that had build up over long periods; I have to admit that I dislike it, but that is what you get for being lightly paranoid. I've been running from the Organization for to long and now I'm planning to take the corruption down. They control most of the city, well the parts that aren't owned by the government. I can't believe that I used to work for them, but now I can see that the Organization is destroying the City.

Entering the kitchen, I felt a slight chill run down my spine. It felt like some none was watching me, though I knew that no one knew that I lived here. The fridge was empty, as usual. A small sigh escaped my lips as I reached for a glass and went over to the sink. Cold water filled my glass as it streamed out from the sink; it was clean enough though it always could be cleaner. The condo I live in is quite nice, three rooms that included a living room with open kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. It couldn't matter really, since I spent most of my time outside, in the City. You will find out that my life can be quite different from yours.

Walking into the living room and sat down in my couch turning on the telly. All of the same propaganda news and the State served us, the people, and even more bullshit than before. The news reporter was interviewing a man dressed in a red suit. His blue hair was in a very strong contrast to his suit. He looked familiar, but in a way that I can't quite understand he looked totally unknown like he'd a part of my past.
The reporter started to talk: "What is the current status on the 'Shadow'-case?" The red dressed man turned around and pointed his hand in the direction of were I had killed Seventeen and the two others. Then he turned around again. His face was rid of emotions, and I couldn't read what he felt nor what his intentions where.
"We have with a Biotic here, not a Shadow." The Red dressed man said to the reporter.
"So you deny that there isn't a Shadow involved in this murder case?" The reporter asked the man who turned around and shook his head.
"No. I do not deny it nor do the Unit know if there is a Shadow that is the killer in this case, but we are certain that this is the work of a biotic." The Man replied and walked towards where I took the lives of my old 'Friends'. I turned off the telly and walked towards the kitchen again. It had started to rain outside and I liked it, though it still was quite hot outside since it was in the middle of June.
"What a pleasant day this can turn out to become." I said to myself and walked into my bedroom. It was minimally furniture, only a bed, a closet and a weapon locker. Opening the weapon locker and gazed at my armament. I nodded for myself and smiled as I took out my handguns and holstered them in the shoulder-mounted holsters. The extra weight of the guns felt quite good, and I know that they wouldn't hinder me if I was noticed by any Organization Agents or by anyone who know me or know what I am. As I walked towards my front door, I grabbed my WBC (WristBandComputer) and hacked the radio into the Organization's Secure Line. I could hear that my takedowns last night had made some problems for the Police Unit and for the Organization as well.

The air outside was quite humid after the rain, a bit off from the usual downtown weather and this made some minor issues for the hoboes who lived on the streets of this hellhole of a city. I can't quite remember how many that lives in the city, but I bet it's over four and a half millions or so. This is registered habitants and there are the "black numbers" that are most uncontrolled. These are the unregistered, homeless, criminals and alien from other worlds than this planet. Yes, there are aliens here. Most of them are from a planet to far away for us humans to reach, but they came to us instead and they helped us evolve and develop new tech. I'm a result of this. The 'Erodians' as they call themselves, learnt the tech divisions of the State how to more efficient create biotics, new and more efficient weapons and how to create the interstellar spacecrafts they used to get to Earth. But I couldn't care less; well I really like the weapons they make. No Earth made kit can really stand up to the Erodian Sentinel Armoury's equipment. Take my rifle for example; it's an ESA Eezo Assassin-II, quite rare even to the Erodian Army. It's based on the standard Eezo rifle but modified so it can fire the slug, bullet made of a single piece of tungsten, faster and more precise than the original. I can say that the impact made from the slug can shatter a ten inch armour plate without problems, at a range of two miles or so. This makes it the perfect assassination tool on the market, and I own the only one. Though I can't wear it in public, since the State has a very strict rule against weapons in public, I can still wear my handguns since they can't see them nor will they ever manage to catch me if they discovers that I am wearing arms.

Words buzzed over the State lines as I walked through the market streets. There were busy vendors everywhere advertising for their various clothes, cheap techs and food provisions. I smiled of the naïve costumers that where tricked by the vendors and while they browsed the stores, street children reached their small hands undetected into the pockets and bags of the slightly confused costumers. I knew it was wrong, but this was not my problem. It was the States' and the Units' problem, I just want to find out why the Organization has such a strong grip on the cities underworld, and why the have the Shadows to work for them.
"What about thinking of me in front of the fireplace dressed as a stormtrooper saying 'Hi there! Welkum to Mythbusters!' "
You have written a long text xD
A very good english, you have there, young man!

Im quite impressed! So keep up the good english, specially your grammar, which is kind of marvellous!
AI DUN'T GEHT Y PPLZ R MÆD ÆTT DONULD TRUMP. HI IZ DUIN D SÆIM ÆS TSJANIA. BUILD THAT WALL. LOCK HER UP - Et poetisk innblikk i alt-right bevegelsen anno 2017
Jeg er norsk, men takker takker.
Thank you, guys!
"What about thinking of me in front of the fireplace dressed as a stormtrooper saying 'Hi there! Welkum to Mythbusters!' "

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!