Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

Red Dawn I

"I see," The detective said as he typed sentences into his WBC "so you work here, though you can't remember who buys items here?" The man he asked looked nervously around in his store. It was filled with tech and a few of-counter items he hoped the officer wouldn't notice. "Yes, that is right," the shop owner replied as he started to walk around the store. "I can't remember every one of my costumers, Detective?" The officer smiled and shook his head. The owner was right, though he had to admit that the owner was a terrible liar. "But I know from secure sources that an Erodian was here yesterday and bought several tech boosters. And Erodian is hard to overlook," The detective continued and crossed his arms over his chest, staring direct into the owners eyes "why do you lie to me, Mr. Samïr?" A small drop of sweat ran down Samïr's neck, making him feel even more uneasy. "Um well," he staggered as he felt the detectives eyes drill into his mind, probing it. "The Erodian told me to keep this quiet, under the table and she paid a lot of credits to keep it like that." Samïr continued as the detective noted it down. "But I do have footage of her," The sop owner said and headed into the backroom of the store and came back out again with a disc. "Here. Last night's surveillances footage over my store, I can bet you find this Erodian on them." The detective took the disc and inserted it into the WBC, uploading the files to his database. "Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Samïr. You won't hear from us again if you keep out of trouble, okay?" The detective said as he walked out of the store, hearing a wage "Thank you, Sir" from behind his back.

It had been pouring down all day, but it had finally ended and the weather had become very humid. Connecting a wireless headset to the WBC, he walked towards an empty-ish café and sat down in a shady corner. He started to dial a number through the WBC and waited for an answer on the other side of the line. "Unit HQ. What can I help you with?" A female voice said on the other side. "This is Detective Allen Dawn, ID 017-951." Allen said as a waiter came over, he ordered a coffee and continued. "Patch me though to the Chief." A confirming sound came from the receptionist as she patched him through.
"Ah, detective Dawn what do you need?" A Chief said with a cherry tone. Allen sighed; he really disliked the partly unprofessional tone the Chief had.
"I need to get the clearance to get access to the Mainframe to check some surveillance footage of District 1-90," Allen said as his coffee arrived and he transferred some credits to the Café's account and continued. "I'm currently checking the Erodian that are charged for dealing unstable and probably dangerous equipment from several merchants in the District, and I have a suspicious thought that this has something to do with the Shadow-Case I also work on right now." Allen sipped of the coffee cup as the Chief started to talk.
"You're really working to much Allen, but I envy your ability to do exactly what you are doing," A small pause came as someone entered the Chiefs' office. "I'm really sorry Allen, but something of insignificant importance appeared. You'll get the clearance you need, now get on with your job, detective!" With those final words, the Chief hung up.
Allen rose from the chair and walked to the counter, smiling at the waiter as he transferred some credits to her personal account.

The streets were filled with various traders, citizens and vacationists from other cities. This wasn't the best of conditions to have in a megacity, but it was like this everyday and Allen wondered why it was such a big deal to visit this city. The air was polluted, the streets were filled with uncountable gangs and criminal organisations, but the worst thing was the State's grip and iron clawed rules that forced the Unit's Officers to mindlessly to whatever the Leaders told them to do. Though he was glad he didn't worked for neither the Unit or for the State, in fact he was a freelancer detective and the Unit had hired him to solve the Shadow-Case.
Arriving at a glass skyscraper in the outskirts of the Megacity, Allen scanned his retina and the doors slid open. "Welcome to the 'Samantha Curlín Tower'." A mechanical voice said over a pair of speakers as Allen walked into the apartment tower. The reception was really fancy, glass and plastic furniture in groups. And an ebony and black marble desk Stood between two elevators. "Good morning Mr. Dawn," Said the woman behind the desk as Allen walked towards it "what can I help you with today?" She had a friendly smile and a strikingly elegant dress upon her. "Any messages for me today, Miss Rose?" He asked her as he lent towards her on the desk. A wage blush appeared on her cheeks as he checked his inbox for messages. "None at the moment, but you have a package waiting for you in your apartment, Mr. Dawn." Allen smiled as he stood up again.
"Thank you, but please, call me Allen." He said as he entered the elevator to the left of the reception desk, leaving Rose hard blushing.

The elevator flew upwards in a blinding speed, mostly to Allen's disgust since he hated the combination of high speeds and heights. The doors slid open to his penthouse suite and he walked inn into his living room to find a package sitting on a table. 'What's this?' Allen thought as he walked over to the package.
Allen inspected the package; it was just like a small cube with no sings of a sender or even any other things than a tiny note labelled 'Allan Dawn'. "Quite peculiar…" He said to himself as he picked the package up, walked into his kitchen and sat down on his regular chair.
The package was light, but at the same time a bit heavy. He opened it, but the only thing he found were a letter with small crooked letters 'The Truth Will Come.'
"What about thinking of me in front of the fireplace dressed as a stormtrooper saying 'Hi there! Welkum to Mythbusters!' "
Du er god i engelsk
Dessverre, men det var en drit kjedelig historie!

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!