Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

Hu sier:

As a Christian, I have to make a stand against evil. Islam is evil. Islam is of Satan. I know this. There are only two sources, good and evil. If it's not good, which Islam clearly is NOT, it is evil.

I am not blind, sir. Again and again, I keep getting from Muslims, "the terrorists are not real Muslims". That's a lie. I've read a lot of the Qur'an so please don't tell me that I'm ignorant. That's usually the first response I get from Muslims who don't know me or anything about me.

I'm trying to warn you. One day you'll wish you had listened. Christ is the only way to heaven and it won't be an x-rated heaven. I can assure you of that. I wish you only the best and I hope that God will let you know that you are in danger of hell before it's too late.

I will pray for you. As long as you're polite I will talk to you but if you become rude, which happens most of the time with Muslims, I will put you on ignore.

May the Lord bless you.

Jeg sier:

Again dear madame, i am not religious.
but if i am not wrong, the bible says that "Thou shalt love thy neigbor as thy self".
and are they not human beeings?

ok, you have read parts of the quaran, and it is brutal, and so is the bible.. that is why people interpret it! you must see that both the bible and the qur'an are thousands years old! they were written in times of great brutality and some people understand that, like very many muslims do, the al qaeda and the taliban are extremists, because they want power..

Now tell me, you who are so quick to condemn other for their sins, did or did not the christians march in a "holy crusade" to take back the holy land, and while they did they slaughters thousands of people? That is what i would call evil.

hun sier : Of course Muslims are human beings. They should be loved as anyone else. Again, I didn't say that I hated Muslims, only Islam, not the people.

If you're referring to the Jews taking back their land, it was theirs, even in the time of David. I will always stand with Israel because they are God's chosen people.

Have you ever wondered why it is that most of the Islamic countries are always in a mess? I believe it's because they are not serving the Lord God Jehovah. My God is a healing God, who cannot fail. It is written "For God so loved the WORLD...." and that includes you and every person on this planet.

May the Lord show you the truth and bless you. God loves you and so do I.

Jeg sier:

so you say you think islam is evil but not the muslims?

so what do you think of the crusades? people slaughtering in the name of God.
no i have never wondered about why islamic countries are in a mess, and i absolutely don't think it is because it is because they don't believe in your god.

i was not reffering to the jews taking back their land, i take no side in that matter. i reffered to earlier times when the pope sent warriors of the church to reclaim Jerusalem.

And, i believe that the reason that Islamic countries is in such a mess i because they mix state and religion, which in my opinion is pure stupidity. most countries that does that is in quite the mess.

Kommenter! si hva du syns :D
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open.
I Afrika er vel det mer kristendom en noen annen religion, så hvorfor er det ikke fin der?

Det finnes folk som ikke kan se noe annet en bra om sin egen religion, tror ikke du kommer noen vei med hun dama.
Er så langt fra religiøs man kan komme...
Kålroten
MationMac sa mer eller mindre det jeg skulle si, noen folk kan ikke overbevises. Også hvis du skal fortsette å diskutere med henne, nevn det Mac sa om Afrika, veldig godt poeng =D

Også et lite sitat fra Fight Club (boka):
"I look at God behind his desk, taking notes on a pad, but God's got this all wrong.
We are not special.
We are not crap or trash either. We just are.
We just are, and what happens just happens.
And God says, "No, that's not right."
Yeah. Well. Whatever. You can't teach God anything"
Jeg er fullt klar over at dama ikke kan overbevises.. dette er mer "just for fun" Takker for kommentarer! kanskje jeg drar inn sitatet ditt Rex
Haha, hadde vært morsomt å se hva hu sier da
Mhm.. blir nok noe som hu prøver å smyge seg unna med.. umulig til å få henne til å svare ordentlig for seg.
Jeg blir nesten lei meg, slik en ignoranse fra hennes side!

Kaoset i Irak og Afghanistan skyldes neppe religion, det skyldes maktgale folk og imperialistland som USA. Og hun har tydeligvis hoppet over sure 5,32 i Koranen, hvor det står at å drepe et enkelt menneske er som å drepe alle menneskene.
"I'm not sure I can stomach another cover-based right-wing wank game."

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!