Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Klaner

Vis frem klanen din, eller finn noen å spille sammen med

Lyst til å bli med i en seriøs MW2 klan?

Ja dette er litt regler og slikt om du kunne tenke deg og bli med i klanen vår. Det er en klan for på xbox 360 og vi søker medlemmer. Det følgende står på engelsk. Dette til hensyn for andre engelske medlemmer. Jeg er ikke spesielt god til å skrive engelsk så drit i om det er mange skrivefeil! Les i stedet innholdet:

Info

"SAS" is a clan on Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360 that focuses on getting members that work together and play to win. Teamwork is essential and therefore is evaluated a lot more in the try out matches than your K/D ratio. We have a dream to compete in the MGL (Major Gaming League) so good players is needed. The clan consists of three teams and 24 members in total. We are currently looking for members.

Depending on the skill you show, but also your improvement as well as the time you got to spare you can move up in clan. Therefore, an A-team player as myself will be on a lot more than a C-team member. The more commitment you show the bigger the chances are that you will move up in the clan.

It is important that you register on the given website "XXXXXX" so we know what members are who and how many we actually are.

Every now and then we will have practices where we will have to play a lot so that everyone gets familiar with the maps, who take point and what weapons we are going to use and such. It is therefore extremely important that all the A-team players are present as well as the B players.

How to join
In order to come and play for us you need to pass the try-outs. First you will have one-on-one matches and then team based. If you pass these tests you will be able to join. You will have to complete a series of matches, fewer depending on your skill level. You will be put on teams with different teams members as much as possible so you can get as much evaluation we need.

So you will have to send an Xbox live TEXT-message to either the leader or the second in-command. We will then contact you and set up matches.

Try-out matches
Each Thursday
4 Free for All matches Two 1st person and two third person.
3 Team Deathmatches
2 Search & Destroy
1 capture the flag

It is the overall evaluation that counts and not single matches. It is very important that you got one-two hours to spare during the try -outs and when they are finished the clan members will give their opinions and vote. If you are accepted you can put the clan tag "SAS" with capital letters.

Practice

In order to succeed on the battlefield we will need to have a lot of practice. Practice is essential to complete our goal and the path there is very long. Therefore there will be held practice from 11AM-2PM central time
(16.00-19.00 for us Norwegians)

When accepted (this applies for the current members as well)

When you have been accepted in to the clan you have several demands. It is therefore important that you are present at most of the clan practices and if you are unable to come, send a message so we know how to plan our practises.

If you are offline for more than one week we will kick you due to other good players seeking audience, unless you have a reason. Then you will be placed on the reserve team.

When you play, always listen to your commanding officer. If someone higher ranked speaks or anyone else speaks, do NOT interrupt. You will rather wait a few extra minutes instead of making chaos in the game-chat.

Personal rules
The following lines are very important. When the clan plays, we want to maximize our gaming performance. It is therefore extremely important that you have picked the right gear, killstreaks and perks for the certain map. Surely, you won't snipe on Rust, when you can run around with the MP5K and P90 with the lightweight and the marathon perks?
Pick perks that work along side your killstreaks.

What I mean is that you have to pick the specific killstreak that you are certain you will get on the map. For example: Why pick the Chopper Gunner at 11 if you are not skilled enough to get it almost every map match? Wouldn't you rather pick a UAV and a counter-UAV to help the team?

It is therefore important that when you apply for an audience that you send us what you do on the battlefield as well as your rank and other important info (accuracy, K/D ratio, more good than bad matches and what role you usually play, and so on)

In-game

When time, we will play at most 10-20 clan matches every day. It is extremely important that we practice on all the maps because it will save us a lot of frustration. I will at another time make a list telling who takes point at certain maps. There will be "in clan try-outs" for these

It is also very important that several players protect the ones that take lead and provide them with sufficient covering fire. To make it easier, depending on the game mode, the team will split up in two smaller groups of two or three people, two that takes point, one that gives fire support and one that support the other supporter.

To succeed we will need to have develop a "gaming language" so we know what happens at the certain time being, using words like "clear", "throwing flash/stun" "need Covering fire", "pinned down" and other words

Requirements
-15 or more of age (Childish behaviour is not accepted)
-Have an Xbox live Microphone
-Be serious upon playing

Clan members :

Leaders:
In command - Getinfaded420 (Jason)
Second in-command - CupricToe (Alex)

Regular Members:

1st team:

DReigstad (Didrik)
Stuntman117 (Sebastian)
Johanfrederic93 (Johan)
CupricToe (Alex)
Getinfaded420 (Jason)
Blu0Monk3y (Dan)
TurgidLake ("MS")

2nd team:
Mildo Baggins (Mike)-Try out
XxRenji 777-Try out

3rd team

Written by CupricToe (Second in-command) All rights reserved ©
Lyst til å bli med å filtrere poster seriøst?
I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive!
OMG!!! ingen som spiller det til pc?
"............." - Link (TLOZ)
Skjønte ikke helt det du skrev, Noral. Utdype?
Det heter MLG, ikke MGL.
Og de har ikke Mw2 med i turneringene.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Nei, liker ikke seriøse klaner..Liker bare de useriøse som bare spiller for morro skyld..

Som "The douchebags from hell" Som er en xfire klan jeg og noen venner har..Vi spiller cod4 og suger hardt..Men vi har ett motto, " Hvis vi alle suger, merker ingen at vi er dårlige" ( individuelt da..)
Fem-stjerners medlem
Jeg tipper Noral mente at dette burde være på forumet, og ikke en blogg.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Flyttet tråden til klanforumet. All rekruttering og oppretting av klaner skal foregå der, ikke via bloggfunksjonen.
he stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!